Full hydraulic single speed disc brake system for road and CX.
A drilled out lever blade shaves weight as well as improves grip. This is a full hydraulic disc brake system for drop bars. It sports an integrated master cylinder in the low-profile ergonomically shaped lever body. This brake is for single speed aficionados, the rider who wants simplicity without sacrificing braking performance. Using our Hylex Di2 Adapter Kit this system can be used with a Di2 drivetrain. For product manuals see support page or click here. Not sure if your caliper is post mount or flat mount please contact our customer support team.
- A separate bleed kit is required for shortening brake lines
- Front Brake is a left-hand lever with 800mm hose
- Rear Brake is a right-hand lever with 1800mm hose
- Full Open Hydraulic System
- Ergonomic and perfectly sized hoods create a natural extension from the rider’s hands to the bike
- Utilizes TRP’s semi-metallic pad compound
- Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quicker in wet/muddy conditions
- Post mount version compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads
- Flat mount version compatible with Shimano K02S/K04S pads
- Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately
- All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter
- For help identifying mounting type see our guide here.