Dual piston actuated mechanical disc brake for road and CX.
The Spyre, a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual piston actuated mechanical disc brake caliper which provides precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear because the rotor does not need to flex to one side during braking. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster to make fine tuning easy. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 146g package, that works with any drop bar levers on the market. Rotors and adapters are sold separately.
- Dual sided actuation
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers. Compressionless (linear strand) housing is highly recommended
- Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads
- Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads
- 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel
- Rotors and adapters sold separately
- Weight: 154g per caliper
- For help identifying mounting type see our guide here.